Why consult with me?
to start your journey towards a healthier life
So why do people come to see me for a nutrition consultation? There can be many different reasons:
- Confused: there is so much information around about what and how we should eat, much of the information is contradictory.
- Should you be a protein packing paleo or a spiralizing vegan?
- You have digestive issues and have cut out gluten, dairy, nightshade family foods and sugar.....but you are not feeling any better.....in fact maybe even a bit worse.
- Your friend lost loads of weight and looked AMAZING after her juice fast but it just made you feel really ill - why?
- You have tried every diet under the sun and all you have done is put on more weight.
I could go on, but you get the picture. Stop listening to your friends and don't believe everything you read......just speak to an expert!
- Lifestage: many of us hit a point where we start to realise that we are getting older and need to look after ourselves a bit more, whether it's the big 40 or maybe 50 or as retirement beckons. It is the perfect time to set yourself up for optimal health.
- Health issue: it can often happen that a particular health issue can prompt a visit to my clinic. Maybe a health care provider has suggested a diet overhaul or you just want to take matters into your own hands.
Nutritional Therapy can support the following:
- Optimal health and vitality
- Healthy weight management
- Healthy digestive function
- Energy balance
- Tolerance to a broad range of food groups
- Support good stress management
- Healthy hormonal balance
- Support mental wellbeing
- Lisa is a fully licensed Metabolic Balance practitioner